Food TV shows that you may not be watching but should be

Daredevil is badass
So was the Punisher and Luke Cage
The others were meh
Too bad theyre all cancelled now

I loved both the Punisher and Luke Cage, but LC season two wasn’t half as good as season one, except for Alfre.

I’m mid-season two of Daredevil and it’s good, maybe great. The cancellation of the show came as a big shock to the cast and fans. Netflix needs more of that stuff and less Pine Gap. There’s a show that sucks.

I loved both the Punisher and Luke Cage, but LC season two wasn’t half as good as season one, except for Alfre.

I’m mid-season two of Daredevil and it’s good, maybe great. The cancellation of the show came as a big shock to the cast and fans. Netflix needs more of that stuff and less Pine Gap. There’s a show that sucks.
I hated the end of Luke Cage season 2.

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk

• Gravy
Reactions: Immigrant
They never promised he'd be one big naive dope forever. Less predictable than him fighting crime foreva. *could also fulfill the "scary black man" quota for some viewers. Or writers:iono:

It’s more than that.

I just finished Daredevil, the entire series. The writing and fight scenes (especially seasons 2 & 3) are outstanding, so much so I started over again with season one. I didn’t have that urge at all with LC season 2. It’s a shame too because season one was excellent, but if they had Daredevil to measure against, oof. That’s a tall order.

• Gravy
Reactions: wetwillie
It’s more than that.

I just finished Daredevil, the entire series. The writing and fight scenes (especially seasons 2 & 3) are outstanding, so much so I started over again with season one. I didn’t have that urge at all with LC season 2. It’s a shame too because season one was excellent, but if they had Daredevil to measure against, oof. That’s a tall order.
I totally agree that LC season 1 had the best fights, season 2 being comparatively tame. I like Daredevil but after working a summer at a camp for the blind and family friends of my folks running a group home for the blind, I have trouble taking him seriously as an ass-kicking machine.
Worst blind fail ever: blind friend was coming over to my apt so we could smoke some weed. I looked out the window and saw him "Hey Ron". At that fateful moment he lifted his cane to wave. And somehow smoothly stepped over the foot tall fence they had to keep people off the grass. And walked dead-on into a telephone pole. Oof!

• Gravy
Reactions: Immigrant
Is it the cleavage?
It's a little deeper than that. It's the fact that Victorian society was so unflexible and this lady has so many odds against her being low born that I find myself fascinated by the machinations of low-born gentry doing business with Lords and Ladies and Society people.