Food TV shows that you may not be watching but should be

I'm not sure who is at fault here. Seems Netflix doesn't want to greenlight shows that they dont own, but I cant see Disney putting DD on Disney+ or whatever their streaming network will be called simply because of the violence
Or after burning $4B a year, they're doing some CBAs...

Finially just finished the Haunting of Hill House. My god what a great little mini-show. I haven't seen a good spooky show done in awhile.
the original movie scared me to death when i was kid. That scene where the door bulges is terrifying at any age

i am.... i did not realize it was unrelated.

I thought the netflix one was an "update/remake" of it. No?
The movie The Haunting from the 90s with Catherine Zeta Jones was based on the book Haunting of Hill House, so you may not be far off.

The Netflix show is 80% different from the original story. Its one case that I'm not going to scream "the book was better".

That show is amazing.

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk

• Gravy
Reactions: Mean Mr. Mustard
I’ve been bingeing a show called Happy! that was recently added to Netflix. It’s weird, violent, funny, and weird.

I likey.

I’ve been bingeing a show called Happy! that was recently added to Netflix. It’s weird, violent, funny, and weird.

I likey.

It made me very sad for Chris Maloney - I liked him on SVU, even if his character was a bit high strung.. Enjoy the only season - I think it was a little too weird for most folks with his magical little friend. I probably would have watched 'cause I like shows about drunks, but the wife GONGED it after a few minutes.

• Gravy
Reactions: Immigrant
It made me very sad for Chris Maloney - I liked him on SVU, even if his character was a bit high strung.. Enjoy the only season - I think it was a little too weird for most folks with his magical little friend. I probably would have watched 'cause I like shows about drunks, but the wife GONGED it after a few minutes.

SVU meh. He was great in this:

• Gravy
Reactions: wetwillie
SVU meh. He was great in this:

Damn, I didn't even realize that was him - awesome. I know SVU isn't great acting stuff, but he had a steady gig. It may have ruined his sale-ability in Hollyweird. IDk. Mariska Hargitay may as well just stay there until they shut it down imo. I like Vincent Denafrio's (another SVU alum) new gig on Daredevil - big, brutal, brooding and bald. Just like his first acting gig, Full Metal Sending Unit.(car joke):rolleyes:

• Gravy
Reactions: Immigrant
Damn, I didn't even realize that was him - awesome. I know SVU isn't great acting stuff, but he had a steady gig. It may have ruined his sale-ability in Hollyweird. IDk. Mariska Hargitay may as well just stay there until they shut it down imo. I like Vincent Denafrio's (another SVU alum) new gig on Daredevil - big, brutal, brooding and bald. Just like his first acting gig, Full Metal Sending Unit.(car joke):rolleyes:

Denafrio was Criminal Intent, not SVU.

• Gravy
Reactions: wetwillie