Food TV shows that you may not be watching but should be

Discovery really isn't doing it for me :/. I guess that aspect that I love so much from other trek of the crew all acting as one and having great chemistry just isn't there.

Most the characters are pretty unlikeable

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk

Stamets was the only one I didn't like but even he got way more interesting later on.

I love it and this latest episode was incredibly satisfying. Ticked all the boxes for me.

Discovery really isn't doing it for me :/. I guess that aspect that I love so much from other trek of the crew all acting as one and having great chemistry just isn't there.

Most the characters are pretty unlikeable

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk
Gave up on it at episode 4 or 5 I think. I might try and binge it sometime once I've got over my negative feelings.

I think i will send a scathing email to the Star Trek people about the jackass who is naming their characters. I dont know what this fool is up to but the whole thing stinks to high heaven

• Gravy
Reactions: nukes
Also, Rob Lowe was perfectly cast.

However, after 2 episodes that seemed to be pretty good, this latest one was not good at all.

After 10 minutes I knew that 1) Blue Premature Foreheadulation guy was emitting pheromones that was making him a sex magnet and 2) that would somehow be used to make the two sides come together, in this case, literally.

it was predictable and kind of stupid.

• Gravy
Reactions: Domon