Food TV shows that you may not be watching but should be

Why would I be pissed? Outside the unnecessary redo of the Klingon appearance, this seems like it stays true to the lore but I do think the USS Discovery looks to much like a K'Tinga class Cruiser with a federation saucer section glued on to it. Maybe that's why the bridge has a klingon feel to it. Maybe it is some kind of hybrid.

because it looks kinda NuTreky :fly: especially with the bits of lens flare

I don't think the Discovery shows up in that trailer, I think we're only seeing the interior of the USS Shenzhou.

but yeah that teaser design from last year looked hideous. maybe it's part of the season arc, they find themselves in the far future or some alternate universe where the klingons and UFP have had to team up and build hybrid ships?

hmm, I just watched the south american version of the trailer and there's no lens flare :lol: looks like they added them in post to draw the jjverse connection? morons

So, looks like we have confirmation on one theory

18581625_1416381138444580_867690684955434326_n.png

Do you reckon they'll reach Westeros in episode 1?

I dunno. Since they ended the last season with the fleet under sail, I wouldn't put it past them to completely ignore the fleet until episode 2 and do some bullshit 'and meanwhile, in westeros' shit all of episode 1.

In their defense though, there still is a lot of loose threads hanging out in westeros that have nothing to do with the coming invasion(s).

• Gravy
Reactions: my little brony
I dunno. Since they ended the last season with the fleet under sail, I wouldn't put it past them to completely ignore the fleet until episode 2 and do some bullshit 'and meanwhile, in westeros' shit all of episode 1.

In their defense though, there still is a lot of loose threads hanging out in westeros that have nothing to do with the coming invasion(s).
Lol yeah I forgot how the storyline can go off on a tangent.

Lol yeah I forgot how the storyline can go off on a tangent.

If I were a betting man, I'd say episode one will focus mostly on the north, with some shots of Kings Landing as Cersei takes the crown and Jaime returns to find out what the fuck his twisted sister has done. I'd say maybe the final shot of Ep1 will be the invasion army forming up in Dorne and starting to ride north.

Which is a shame. The lack of more shit going down in Dorne is truly a waste of a good setting.

Netflix is making a Dark Crystal prequel series.
But most of you probably know that already.

...falls back asleep...