Food TV shows that you may not be watching but should be

Can we start talking about TV shows again

because those of us watching this season of the Expanse, in my opinion, are seeing Sci Fi better than anything BSG gave us.

The last episode... Flat out amazing.

Am I wrong? Has this entire season been such an amazing payoff or what?

• Gravy
Reactions: adi
Can we start talking about TV shows again

because those of us watching this season of the Expanse, in my opinion, are seeing Sci Fi better than anything BSG gave us.

The last episode... Flat out amazing.

Am I wrong? Has this entire season been such an amazing payoff or what?

Been pretty good.
Better than BSG?
I dont think so, but theyre in the same league for sure.

Been pretty good.
Better than BSG?
I dont think so, but theyre in the same league for sure.

Fair enough. It's a polarizing enough show that some people will have varying opinions.

But this most recent episode. The Blue Falcon. Miller.

Yeah, it touched.

Anyway. It needs more space battles. But the human element is there. I'm interested in seeing what the fallout of this last episode is in regards to emotions. That's a pretty major character that just took a big fucking leap.

2a363045a760f9ca3cf4100eecfc4767.jpg

@fly, something to add to Plex whenever it comes out, please.

They did Black Sails as well. Some Roman show also, but I can't remember if that was good or not (never saw it)

I enjoy black sails. It took a bit to pick up but was good. The Roman one was Spartacus. Never saw it I just remember after the first season the main actor got cancer and died so they had to redo everything and it never really stuck and got cancelled.

• Gravy
Reactions: Mr. Argumentor
Im not even watching Rifleman this morning. I aint letting the princesses around here bitch and moan about "spamming" today.

• Gravy
Reactions: nukes