Food TV shows that you may not be watching but should be

i once lost a chick because she started taking lexapro.

crazy stuff that is.

edit: i should probably expand on that. she was unhappy with life and was going to move here to be with me, then started taking lexapro and went into zombie mode and stuck with her miserable existence that required pills to make it all seem ok.

crazy stuff that is.

edit: i should probably expand on that. she was unhappy with life and was going to move here to be with me, then started taking lexapro and went into zombie mode and stuck with her miserable existence that required pills to make it all seem ok.

What was her sister like? Did you hit it?

crazy stuff that is.

SSRIs help a lot of people, but also do nothing for others. I'm glad you're such an emotionally healthy and fine human specimen that you'll never need help in that regard ;)

I'm sick in bed, Nukes.
Write out the first 6E's for me so I'm not bored, huh?
Since my kids were home, it went something like this:
Dorothy gets sucked up into the tornado...
"DADDY DADDY DADDY..."
Scarecrow is a brainwashed human
"DADDY DADDY DADDY DADDY DADDY DADDY DADDY DADDY DADDY"
Tinman almost died
"DADDY DADDY DADDY DADDY DADDY DADDY DADDY DADDY DADDY DADDY DADDY DADDY DADDY DADDY DADDY DADDY DADDY DADDY DADDY DADDY DADDY DADDY DADDY DADDY DADDY DADDY DADDY".

"DADDY DADDY DADDY..."
Tinman almost died
"DADDY DADDY DADDY DADDY DADDY DADDY DADDY DADDY DADDY DADDY DADDY DADDY DADDY DADDY DADDY DADDY DADDY DADDY DADDY DADDY DADDY DADDY DADDY DADDY DADDY DADDY DADDY".

It's like I'm there, Nukes.

"DADDY DADDY DADDY..."
Tinman almost died

Nukes, it's still not too late for an abortion, if you know what I mean.

I mean, no body deserves to live like this. I'm this close to giving you a coup de grace.

• Gravy
Reactions: adi, OOD and nukes