Food TV shows that you may not be watching but should be

Is there a Westworld thread? I'm not searching for it.

Anyway, what a crazy show Westworld was. Can you believe that girl from banshee was a robot the whole time? Why did Proctor care so much when she died the first time. I would have just been like "Stupid machines! Give the next one bigger boobs!" then I'd be off to play golf or do whatever Proctor did off-camera, I guess.

Oh yeah, the guy in black is Bruce Willis the whole time.

Anyway, what a crazy show Westworld was. Can you believe that girl from banshee was a robot the whole time? Why did Proctor care so much when she died the first time. I would have just been like "Stupid machines! Give the next one bigger boobs!" then I'd be off to play golf or do whatever Proctor did off-camera, I guess.

there is.

MmBKV8X.gif

Incorporated is a great fucking show btw.

Yeah, it's got a really good story. Dude is walking such a damn tightrope that the only way he's gonna escape it is by killing a few more people. I suspect Dennis Haysbert's character isn't long for this earth.

i very much enjoyed the ending. kind of surprised they pulled all of this off in a single episode.

I know. I thought we would be seeing a battle next week and still not know what happens to a certain someone for another week or so.