Register for an adventure

Interested in learning new things that you never actually wanted to know?

Food TV shows that you may not be watching but should be

Discussion in 'useless chatter' started by water, Feb 21, 2013.

1. yes. yes i do.

2. I tried watching Justified but it bored the shit out of me.

Are there any good dark comedy shows anywhere? I always tell you guys to download Black Mirror but I doubt any of you have done.

3. You're dead to me.

4. its awesome.

5. I tried getting into Justified in the first season... Bored the shit out of me too..

6. Fuck ya she is..

7. I've heard great things about House of Cards. Been meaning to check it out.

8. Original is always best.

9. I hear Spacey is awesome.

10. Probably a correlation between a good economy and dark humor TV

11. And it takes good writing to get her to come off as sweet and sharp as a tack. That doubles the 'hot' value.

12. Should be some great stuff on right now then.

Also Brasseye is the best show every from here in the 90's/00's so you should all watch it and get schooled on comedy.

13. Damn, I should have put Shameless and House of Lies in my first post, both great shows.

I've never seen the UK version of Shameless, no interest, and I probably would have trouble following the dialect.

14. You have great taste in shows!

First season of Shameless was just awesome. Second season was pretty meh. This season has been on par with first season.

15. True on the dialect, but originals are always best, like Office UK will always be awesome. I kept hearing good stuff about the US one but the few eps were just word for word out one but without being funny so I was like meh

16. Is no one else at all watching The Americans?

17. Meant to DVR it but forgot. I want to watch it but don't see it on HULU or OD.

18. The commercials looked decent but I haven't made any effort. When is it on?

19. But we don't have a good economy right now...

20. The stock markets are near record highs. That's generally a decent indicator.