Food TV shows that you may not be watching but should be

Lawl. I have shit to do but my motivation is so wiped. Ill just finish this one and wait on 2 for a bit.
I did this yest.... I veged and watched this freak show!!!

PS: I love this bitch

b8ecbc77d8c97ff2286500a0f08b71d6.jpg

Last month's Hell on Wheels episode wasgood. Tonight's episode was a bit too gory for me, but everything else was good.
TBH I was getting bored with this season; finally they picked up the pace a bit.

American Horror Story update

Ok so I watched season 1 and it was great!
I started season 2, got to episode 2 and was like FAAAWK THIS!
It's just waaaay too jumpy and twisted gory for me. Not fun to watch especially in the dark in my room #ScaredyCat

Fuck it.
Plus I can't watch Nuns and priests fucking and being Groce sinners and shit. Not my cup of tea.

Anyhoooo moved on to season 3 annnnd my Plex is fucking up again! Ugh!!! I'm wide awaaaaake

@Dory @ april

It's just waaaay too jumpy and twisted gory for me. Not fun to watch especially in the dark in my room #ScaredyCat

Fuck it.
Plus I can't watch Nuns and priests fucking and being Groce sinners and shit. Not my cup of tea.

Anyhoooo moved on to season 3 annnnd my Plex is fucking up again! Ugh!!! I'm wide awaaaaake

@Dory @ april
Eurgh Im not into any kind of sexual violence or anything. The whole nun thing sounds like its for shock value. Gonna finish up season 1 today, let me know about 3. I might save watching it til Im in NY with my pal.

Fuck it.

@Dory @ april
Oh wow, it's jumpy? I guess I don't remember at all...