Food TV shows that you may not be watching but should be

TuhMollie

Lot's Salty Wife
Nov 16, 2010
Currently Locked up: esposa
Lawl. I have shit to do but my motivation is so wiped. Ill just finish this one and wait on 2 for a bit.
I did this yest.... I veged and watched this freak show!!!

PS: I love this bitch

b8ecbc77d8c97ff2286500a0f08b71d6.jpg

Josh

Biff Clurton
Oct 9, 2006
East bumfuck.
Last month's Hell on Wheels episode wasgood. Tonight's episode was a bit too gory for me, but everything else was good.
TBH I was getting bored with this season; finally they picked up the pace a bit.

TuhMollie

Lot's Salty Wife
Nov 16, 2010
Currently Locked up: esposa
American Horror Story update

Ok so I watched season 1 and it was great!
I started season 2, got to episode 2 and was like FAAAWK THIS!
It's just waaaay too jumpy and twisted gory for me. Not fun to watch especially in the dark in my room #ScaredyCat

Fuck it.
Plus I can't watch Nuns and priests fucking and being Groce sinners and shit. Not my cup of tea.

Anyhoooo moved on to season 3 annnnd my Plex is fucking up again! Ugh!!! I'm wide awaaaaake

@Dory @ april

Dory Berkowitz-Bukowski

Ready for some Heroin
Oct 15, 2004
Robin Hood Country

It's just waaaay too jumpy and twisted gory for me. Not fun to watch especially in the dark in my room #ScaredyCat

Fuck it.
Plus I can't watch Nuns and priests fucking and being Groce sinners and shit. Not my cup of tea.

Anyhoooo moved on to season 3 annnnd my Plex is fucking up again! Ugh!!! I'm wide awaaaaake

@Dory @ april
Eurgh Im not into any kind of sexual violence or anything. The whole nun thing sounds like its for shock value. Gonna finish up season 1 today, let me know about 3. I might save watching it til Im in NY with my pal.

APRIL

Feel Free to Pee on Me
Sep 30, 2004
Houston

Fuck it.

@Dory @ april
Oh wow, it's jumpy? I guess I don't remember at all...