Food TV shows that you may not be watching but should be

Just trading one sunday night addiction for another.

I'm curious how GOTS3 is going to play out.

I know they're splitting it across two seasons, because

the 2nd to last episode this season features something that is only halfway through the books.

I don't know how Selmy is going to reveal that one secret he has to reveal, since he already came out as Selmy instead of pretending to be Arstan. Now if he waits to reveal the secret, he is untrustworthy.

Also, Littlefinger's involvement in trying to get Sansa out of King's Landing isn't supposed to be so obvious yet, that kind of annoyed me (though I liked the "watch out for her with him" line).

whatever, needs moar Hound

Last edited:
Game of Thrones premiere sets piracy record

http://money.cnn.com/2013/04/02/tec...-piracy/index.html?sr=fb040213gameofthrones8p

Most important part, someone gets it. You don't produce crap, people will buy it.

"I probably shouldn't be saying this, but it is a compliment of sorts," Lombardo said ahead of the season 3 premier. "The demand is there. And it certainly didn't negatively impact the DVD sales. [Piracy is] something that comes along with having a wildly successful show on a subscription network."

Usenet > torrents

I still get a shitload of problems downloading off usenet too, so I suspect the same shit is happening there.

Well, not a shitload, but at least 5 movies released in the past year have wound up with some BS.

We were going to cancel cable, but found out that because of the grouping of services, if we take away cable, it will only save about 10/mnth.

What is grouped?

What i've found to be cheapest is bare internet +independent cell

I guess it depends what 18gazillion services you "need" though