Register for an adventure

Interested in learning new things that you never actually wanted to know?

Food TV shows that you may not be watching but should be

Discussion in 'useless chatter' started by water, Feb 21, 2013.

1. We are watching GoT first season again. We missed so much the first time around, it's been awesome to see it all again.

2. I miss Ned.

APRIL gravied this.
  3. TWD spoiler

[​IMG]

4. omfg that was probably the creepiest thing I have ever seen on TV, I had to erase my mind so I wouldn't have nightmares.

5. Foo Fighters, Sonic Highways.
    It's on HBO, but damn I love this show.

6. Started watching scorpion. Solid show.

7. Yeah. I need to start watching it.

I have no idea where SoA is heading. They are running out of shows and they still haven't figured out Jemma is a lying bitch.

8. We started American Horror Story S1 last weekend. Surprisingly good.

APRIL gravied this.
  9. They just hit the halfway mark and something tells me that the last two or three episodes are going to be two hours long.

10. I love a good horror story. I was excited but skeptical when I heard there was going to be something possibly worth watching. There are times where I thought it was satisfactory and other times when I thought it really wasn't.

11. I'm currently in the middle of season 3 of Fringe. I freakin love this show.

12. Just wait till you get to Lysergic Acid Diethylamide

Amazing hour of television.

13. Omg I can't wait.

14. so I get home turn on fringe, guess what episode was next on the roster...

:bow:

Valve1138 gravied this.
  15. I've been checking out the old school 'Supernatural' lately. Surprisingly good TV.

16. I've seen some Fringe eps on Science channel. I'll definitely watch from beginning to end one day soon.

17. all it took was child rape and endangerment!

18. had no idea that garbage was even still on tv