Register for an adventure

Interested in learning new things that you never actually wanted to know?

Food TV shows that you may not be watching but should be

Discussion in 'useless chatter' started by water, Feb 21, 2013.

1. I wonder how they are going to handle the casting of Stoneheart.

2. She's going on trial, getting a champion, etc. Ser Robert Strong? Ring a bell?

3. Wasn't that just the Mountain's reanimated corpse?

4. That was never clarified. Its still up for debate until the next book comes out.

5. Umm no... But I've only read the first 3 books.

6. That being the case...why would you say you 'dont remember' what else happens...when we're on season 4....book 4....
    Confused

7. Most of the events in season 4 are still out of A Storm of Swords (book 3).

8. Oic. So how many seasons are they going to have to make in the end, like 9 or 10?

9. well, theyve gotta stretch it out, or George is gonna get the books written and theyll catch up and have to pause.

10. The TV people know the ending already so there's no need for the books, George will probably just give them an outline of the plot and they'll make it up and he'll not even bother writing the fuckin books. I bet the guys an asshole.

11. Awesome explanation of GoT I saw the other day, in order to understand it, you have to think of it as a backwards story

12. That's silly. It's fiction. When he stops writing it all ceases to exist. It doesn't continue to happen, and nothing happened before he picked up his pen. It isn't real.

Jeez. Some people are so silly.

13. Worked for Star Wars

14. Ok Liam, take all the fun and romanticism out of literature. There's a whole universe contained in these books

15. I have no idea what show to watch tonight, it's starting to piss me off.

16. TRUE DETECTIVE

17. Eurgh, I dunno if I can stand a detective show right now, too dull. I'm in the kind of mood where nothing will suit me. Those moods are the worst.

18. Fuckit I'll hop in the shower while the episodes download. I hope it holds my shortening attention span.