Food TV Shows and ultra-short reviews of them

water

Flaccid Member
Oct 29, 2004
AZ
Marklar
₥272
Spartacus Blood & Sand - Watched two episodes, still on the fence. Tries hard to be a TV version of the movie 300, but isn't pulling it off, they also tossed in a lot more gayness (literally) for some reason.

The Pacific - Another show I'm on the fence about. It has brief moments where it's as good as Band Of Brothers, but overall it's just not "there". Who knows, maybe it'll get better.

Breaking Bad - Season three kicked off this week, and episode 301 proved that this is one of the best shows on television, period.

Stargate Atlantis - We started watching this just to kill time and are almost through season 4. I'm a big fan. They learned a lot from SG-1 and have very few boring/useless episodes.

Stargate Universe - More episodes coming starting April 2nd, I love this show, I can't wait for it to come back (it's why I randomly started watching Atlantis)

Last edited:
I love Breaking Bad. I agree with you on Spartacus; the chicks are sometimes hot... but there is more blood than I care for.

Holmes on Homes- Not up to code? UNACCEPTABLE
Ultimate Recipe Showdown- Pretty fun to see how normal people's cooking stands up to professional standards. Plus it has the added bonus of Guy Fieri being the host
Lost- 7 more episodes :eek:
I want Bones and Fringe to be back on ::whine::

Dude, it was ok to be gay back then...

edit: Any Lucy Lawless gets constantly railed in that show. Who cares? :drool:

I'm not arguing the differences between ancient roman culture and our own, I'm just curious why the director has chosen to barrage the audience with dick references and man on man action constantly.

America's Next Top Model and Project Runway - both must sees for those who desire a guilty pleasure.

Backyardigans - the perfect mix of song and drama to keep the audience captivated wondering "what's coming next".

Mickey Mouse clubhouse - the new one, not the full of dumb little kids that grow up to become sluts one. Mickey mouse has a magic clubhouse with a glove balloon, what more do we need to say. Oh and it has Toodles "OH TOODLES!".

• Gravy
Reactions: 1 person
I'm not arguing the differences between ancient roman culture and our own, I'm just curious why the director has chosen to barrage the audience with dick references and man on man action constantly.

But if the tables were turned and he did chick on chick action constantly, you wouldn't have a problem with it? Psshaw!

But if the tables were turned and he did chick on chick action constantly, you wouldn't have a problem with it? Psshaw!

Are you trying to say that in a round-about way I'm a gay? Cause that's totally not true, I've never even looked at another dude for obsessively long periods of time before.

I mean, ya know, every once in a while a dude will wander by and it's like automatic that your eyes get locked on his ass and stuff and you make a face like

img-cgi.jpg

But I mean, that's like totally natural and stuff, nothing gay there, all guys do that.