Food TV Shows and ultra-short reviews of them

Yeah, ape and I couldn't get into it either. Ever watch that steampunk show? Warehouse 13, i think?

I caught one episode, it seemed good, but didn't wow me enough to keep watching.

Sanctuary got boring after 5 or 6 episodes.

They always seem to cancel the ones I love, like Terminator and Dollhouse.

BUT THANK GOD THERE ARE 4 BILLION EPISODES ABOUT SOME STUPID PLANE CRASH.

I caught one episode, it seemed good, but didn't wow me enough to keep watching.

Sanctuary got boring after 5 or 6 episodes.

They always seem to cancel the ones I love, like Terminator and Dollhouse.

BUT THANK GOD THERE ARE 4 BILLION EPISODES ABOUT SOME STUPID PLANE CRASH.

RIP Derek Reese. Good night, sweet prince.

0000054803_20090204143854.jpg

I just realized he kinda looks like me, except not as good looking, or in as good of shape.

My hair is better too.

And my jawline.

I'm arguably a better dresser.

I obviously look better in a leather jacket.

Last edited:
Well he's going to have to learn to like those programs if he wishes to bed those prepubescents. Or when Ape ejects a spawn :eek:

How high a quality shot is that? That photographer needs a bonus. I can see individual pores on his face.

:lol:

He's banging Megan Fox.

Continue to criticize.

I've told that skank to stop calling me I don't know how many times. I'll be sitting there, chillin' and shit, and my phone will ring, and she's all "Oh Kyle, I'm home in bed naked, and I've got the device!" and then I get all pissed off and I'm all "Lemme tell ya somethin', bitch, I'm home with babies right now watching Roary the Racing Car, why do you keep trying to turn this into something it's not? I've told you what needs to happen for us to go at it, and that's threeway with Kiwi. Until you get her to sign off, the answer is no. Stop calling me." then she starts sobbing and immediately hangs up. A few days go by, I think she thinks I'm going to call and apologize or something, and then the process starts over.

Dumb girls.