Food TV Shows and ultra-short reviews of them

Uhm so I forced myself to watch the first episode of Spartacus....

Anyone else find the acting horrible, the writing very amateurish, the effects very copycat and in general a low budget shit show? Does it get any better in further episodes or is this the general jist of it?

Anyone else find the acting horrible, the writing very amateurish, the effects very copycat and in general a low budget shit show? Does it get any better in further episodes or is this the general jist of it?

The show is dreadfully bad, if you're just watching for titties and wang, then just download the naughty bits and skip the rest of the show.

No, I think you got it right

Its SUPPOSED to be cheesy. I tried to warn you of that... I think its awesome.

The show is dreadfully bad, if you're just watching for titties and wang, then just download the naughty bits and skip the rest of the show.

It really is a terrible show. Its only selling points are the "stylized action scenes" (ie slow motion and imagery stolen from 300) and lots of naked people.

The Pacific: Part 3 - wtf was that boring shit.

I haven't watched pt 3 yet, honestly I don't know if I care enough to download it.

Watching Shameless. 7th season and they signed for an 8th :drool:

Carl is fucking delicious now :drool: Damn is that kid hot. So far this season it's been hit or miss for the episodes. Either I am literally on the edge of my seat waiting for what happens next or just "meh, but still better than American TV".

When the fuck is Top Gear starting back up!?!???