TV Show Most like Your Life

If I'm around females it's very much Absolutely Fabulous but in my day to day life living with people and being messy it's definitely The Young Ones. When I first moved into my great house at 16 we all were like the characters in The Young Ones except both me and the irish guy were Vivian and nobody wanted to be Neil.

I bet you guys don't have a clue what I'm talking about.

If I'm around females it's very much Absolutely Fabulous but in my day to day life living with people and being messy it's definitely The Young Ones. When I first moved into my great house at 16 we all were like the characters in The Young Ones except both me and the irish guy were Vivian and nobody wanted to be Neil.

I only seen an ep or two of The Young Ones.

Seen a bit of AbFab...... :shady:

I remember the young ones. can't say I've seen it on tv here since the 80's though

:cool:

I guess my ex (ahole) was Rick, being all gay anarchist and all. Our other housemate was the player and I was half Neil seeing as I cooked all the time but half Vivian (as was hte irish) because were were destructive drunken punks.

My house looked worse than The Young Ones one though.

:case:

Last edited by a moderator:
I remember once we were on a bender (me and irish) and we sabotaged his entire bedroom, I passed out on his floor and woke up to him trying to 'reboot his computer' by shoving an army boot inside his case and kicking it around.

*sigh* The good old days.

I do :)

Dragon Ball Z

So much rage, and awesome.

2820qqg.jpg

Last edited:
The worse part about dragonball is the first 10 minutes of each episode is catching you up to where it's at in the series. Then you get 5 minutes maybe of the story for that episode then 10 more minutes showing you clips from future episodes.

I sincerely hope you don't think the person pictured is Trunks, because I will lose my friggin mind, word is bond.

The person in the picture is Vegita, Trunks is his kid, you are Vegita, Ian is your kid.

I shouldn't have to be explaining this. :dont:

The person in the picture is Vegita, Trunks is his kid, you are Vegita, Ian is your kid.

I shouldn't have to be explaining this. :dont:

/trap

nerd wife.

PS - Ian is even more full of rage than I am.

Last edited:
The worse part about dragonball is the first 10 minutes of each episode is catching you up to where it's at in the series. Then you get 5 minutes maybe of the story for that episode then 10 more minutes showing you clips from future episodes.

That's why I only have the movies downloaded and stored. Just action, no drawn out story arcs, commercials, and lamenessitivity.