TV Show Most like Your Life

though i often think of myself while watching george in seinfeld, take that as you may.

you're racist?

i watch that show religiously, since when is george a racist? there was even an episode where he was trying to make more black friends, lol. or do you mean the actor himself? i don't know anything about his actual real life. or are you getting the character george mixed up with the guy who plays kramer on the show, who did that stand up and offended black people when he used the word n1gger? LOL.

i watch that show religiously, since when is george a racist? there was even an episode where he was trying to make more black friends, lol. or do you mean the actor himself? i don't know anything about his actual real life. or are you getting the character george mixed up with the guy who plays kramer on the show, who did that stand up and offended black people when he used the word n1gger? LOL.

i was thinkin of kramer. i dont really watch the show... seems to me like they might all be racist

HAHAHAHA.

i refused to watch the show for years, it just didn't "look" funny, then i caught a few episodes and i've been hooked ever since.

they def all have issues, that is for sure. that is what makes the show so great. each of them have these idosyncracies that just crack me up. every episode pretty much revolves around how each of them are handing basically the same normal situation, but because of their different idosyncracies, there is always some kind of drama. it is great. i relate to some of the ones george has for sure.

the crap george harps on is hilarious cause i do the same thing!! :fly:

this was a neat thread idea!

Southpark or The IT Crowd. Sometimes it feels like the 10 o'clock news. 7th Heaven when my parents are around. X-Files when I actually reminisce. Dexter when I pay attention to the voices in my head. Unhappily Ever After while married. Earth Final Conflict when I reflect on some of my relationships. Mr. Bean when I'm sober. MI-5 when polo is posting. Pinky and the Brain/Animaniacs depending on who I am talking to.

I should probably stop now.

HAHAHAHA.

i refused to watch the show for years, it just didn't "look" funny, then i caught a few episodes and i've been hooked ever since.

they def all have issues, that is for sure. that is what makes the show so great. each of them have these idosyncracies that just crack me up. every episode pretty much revolves around how each of them are handing basically the same normal situation, but because of their different idosyncracies, there is always some kind of drama. it is great. i relate to some of the ones george has for sure.

seinfeld's terrific. amazing your'e just now finding it.

saw a costanza shirt yest in the mall.. "the jerk store called". lol

seinfeld's terrific. amazing your'e just now finding it.

saw a costanza shirt yest in the mall.. "the jerk store called". lol

vandelay_industries_shirt.jpg

I think it was kristchan who sent out xmas cards a couple years ago entitled The Human Fund.

I had to download a seinfeld episode to get the joke.