FYI TV Ads STFU!!!!..... Oh, thanks Congress!

cat-curse-you-villain360.jpg

the argument for airplanes is identical to the argument for campus. if you have a ccw, there's no reason you shouldn't be able to carry one on a plane. holes in a plane are not a danger to anyone except the airline's bottom line. motherfucking guns on a motherfucking plane aren't going to result in shooting matches in the sky any more than they've resulted in shooting matches on college campuses where ccw is allowed or at supermarkets where ccw is allowed or at gun shows where everyone is armed to the fucking teeth

Most gun shows I've been to require you to unload and lock your firearm. Basically rendering your weapon useless.

Sent from my flux-capacitor 9000 using tapatalk.

Most gun shows I've been to require you to unload and lock your firearm. Basically rendering your weapon useless.

where has this been? I've never had to

more importantly, people are selling guns and ammunition everywhere so locking up a carry weapon doesn't deter anything

where has this been? I've never had to

more importantly, people are selling guns and ammunition everywhere so locking up a carry weapon doesn't deter anything

Every gun show I've been to in Virginia does it that way

Gun shows sell guns and ammunition. I reckon it would be relatively simple to combine the two. Maybe it's just me.