Turned On?

every blue moon i have to have a catch-up sleep...i'll sleep 14 hours or so in a row. i've needed to do this since high school, and it's just something i know about myself. i'll do it two or three times a year, i guess. if i can. it's pretty hard to get with kids. if i plan it right and go to bed right after the kids AND have a morning where spange will let me sleep in, i can work it.

I already watch 0 hours of actual TV a week. HOW MUCH MORE CAN I CUT BACK :( I record 1! ONE! .999_! Shows a week for a total of 45 minutes of entertainment.

I havent slept since friday. Been catching some z's standing up. Riding in the car etc. Never more than 10-15 mins at a time. My head hurts.

I already watch 0 hours of actual TV a week. HOW MUCH MORE CAN I CUT BACK :( I record 1! ONE! .999_! Shows a week for a total of 45 minutes of entertainment.

I havent slept since friday. Been catching some z's standing up. Riding in the car etc. Never more than 10-15 mins at a time. My head hurts.

do you have some kind of sleep disorder bro?

I won't, but probably should. Maybe I'll have to try a week like that. I don't know if they kids and Knyte could make it though. Maybe we'll aim just from 7am-7pm.

do you have some kind of sleep disorder bro?

Not that Im aware of. Slept few hours finally this morning. I keep being totally strung out and I go and lay down, fall asleep and wake up wide awake 15-20 minutes later.