Turn jpegs into an mpeg slideshow?

Jonny_B

Erect Member
Oct 14, 2004
Marklar
₥76
Can anyone recommend a good, easy, simple piece of software to turn a series of jpeg's into an mpeg slideshow? I want to be able to put it on a dvd with another video.

Windows Movie Maker 2.6

google it w/your OS. (not super easy or simple for the novice, but the average user could put it together with a little patience.)

Also, if you just put the individual .jpgs on the DVD, most players have a slideshow mode & will play it for you. This way, it would save you time & they could print the individual pics if they wanted.

There is a website that does it, but it's slipping my mind.

Hon, what did Celeste use to make Mai that photo movie? Do you recall?

i was going to do the latter, but with there being another video i really need a menu with "play video" and "play slideshow" options. thanks for the recommendation.

(in reference to Amstel's post)

turns out i already have windows movie maker version 5.1 installed, and so far it seems like the cat's ass for doing this. this is the first time i've ever used a piece of software that came with windows to do something useful, with the exception of the windows calculator and occasionally notepad.

Hon, what did Celeste use to make Mai that photo movie? Do you recall?

SCENE: Zac emerges from the forum kitchen wearing nothing but an apron and a disheveled jheri curl, holding a rolling pin, twizzlers and two hamsters.

ZAC: We don't quite recall, muffin.

Last edited:
SCENE: Zac emerges from the forum kitchen wearing nothing but an apron and a disheveled jheri curl, holding a rolling pin, twizzlers and two hamsters.

ZAC: We don't quite recall, muffin.

:lol:

Scene two: April shrugs at Jonny as if to say sorry then looks back at the tv to continue following her programs and looking a tad uncomfortable.

Ape: Sugar, bring me one of those A2A units, this hampster is breeching.

Zac shuffles off stage right, mumbling something about a ficus.