Turn jpegs into an mpeg slideshow?

Jonny_B

Erect Member
Oct 14, 2004
Marklar
76.13₥
Can anyone recommend a good, easy, simple piece of software to turn a series of jpeg's into an mpeg slideshow? I want to be able to put it on a dvd with another video.

Amstel

The Hoarse Whisperer
Windows Movie Maker 2.6

google it w/your OS. (not super easy or simple for the novice, but the average user could put it together with a little patience.)

Also, if you just put the individual .jpgs on the DVD, most players have a slideshow mode & will play it for you. This way, it would save you time & they could print the individual pics if they wanted.

APRIL

Feel Free to Pee on Me
Sep 30, 2004
Houston
Marklar
59,053.42₥
There is a website that does it, but it's slipping my mind.

Hon, what did Celeste use to make Mai that photo movie? Do you recall?

Jonny_B

Erect Member
Oct 14, 2004
Marklar
76.13₥
i was going to do the latter, but with there being another video i really need a menu with "play video" and "play slideshow" options. thanks for the recommendation.

(in reference to Amstel's post)

Jonny_B

Erect Member
Oct 14, 2004
Marklar
76.13₥
turns out i already have windows movie maker version 5.1 installed, and so far it seems like the cat's ass for doing this. this is the first time i've ever used a piece of software that came with windows to do something useful, with the exception of the windows calculator and occasionally notepad.

my little brony

Keep Being A Little Bitch
Oct 15, 2004
Marklar
21,493.06₥
Hon, what did Celeste use to make Mai that photo movie? Do you recall?

SCENE: Zac emerges from the forum kitchen wearing nothing but an apron and a disheveled jheri curl, holding a rolling pin, twizzlers and two hamsters.

ZAC: We don't quite recall, muffin.

Last edited:

APRIL

Feel Free to Pee on Me
Sep 30, 2004
Houston
Marklar
59,053.42₥
SCENE: Zac emerges from the forum kitchen wearing nothing but an apron and a disheveled jheri curl, holding a rolling pin, twizzlers and two hamsters.

ZAC: We don't quite recall, muffin.
:lol:

Scene two: April shrugs at Jonny as if to say sorry then looks back at the tv to continue following her programs and looking a tad uncomfortable.

Ape: Sugar, bring me one of those A2A units, this hampster is breeching.

Zac shuffles off stage right, mumbling something about a ficus.