TURBO EXTREME worker angst!

ChikkenNoodul said:
I could watch loopback, horsechoke, hotloaf, etc. all day long, but birthing still freaks me out
Exactly. I don't know how chicks do it.

I'm a little freaked outn ow.

April23 said:
Women push watermelon sized babies out of a hole that dilates a little bigger then a lemon.

What guy could do that? :fly:
have you seen the size of the things I shove up my ass?

all of the birthings I've been through (my kids) have been c-sections........ not sure if it's worse watching your woman's cooter get stretched to gargantuan proportions, or watching them pull the kid out of a tiny slit in her gut along with some internals they place on said gut.

BigBoi69 said:
all of the birthings I've been through (my kids) have been c-sections........ not sure if it's worse watching your woman's cooter get stretched to gargantuan proportions, or watching them pull the kid out of a tiny slit in her gut along with some internals they place on said gut.
Some.... internals?????????????????? :eek:

April23 said:
Some.... internals?????????????????? :eek:

Yup. The wifes pretty small (5'0") so there's just not a lot of room in there for internals and kid...... and yeah. It's a good thing I'm not squeamish, cause it was pretty fucking gross. All three times.

BigBoi69 said:
Yup. The wifes pretty small (5'0") so there's just not a lot of room in there for internals and kid...... and yeah. It's a good thing I'm not squeamish, cause it was pretty fucking gross. All three times.
3??? And we wonder why the planet is getting overpopulated with fags. :fly:

BigBoi69 said:

Did you take pics?

BigBoi69 said:
So you watched as they removed the.... large intestines (?) and stuff out of the way and laid it on her stomach or what?

I'm having a bad visual.

April23 said:
So you watched as they removed the.... large intestines (?) and stuff out of the way and laid it on her stomach or what?

I'm having a bad visual.

That's pretty much the long and the short of it....... hard to tell what exactly it was or wasn't with all of the blood, but it sure as hell wasn't all kid, I can tell you that much.

ChikkenNoodul said:
The surgery they wanted to do to me to 'see' if I had more cancer, involved removing all the instestines and organs and digging around :fly:

Ooooh fun! It's amazing that they can do that kind of procedure and get everything stuffed back in.......

ChikkenNoodul said:
Yeah, well the most common side effects from the surgery are retrograde ejaculation and permanent bowel problems, so they don't get everything back in right all the time.
Retrograde? Meaning backward ejaculations?

Is your bladder prego now?

April23 said:
Women push watermelon sized babies out of a hole that dilates a little bigger then a lemon.

What guy could do that? :fly:
yes, but women are purpose-built for that.

If I could shit a watermellon, I'd call guinness.