TURBO EXTREME worker angst!

simple

Giant Member
Sep 30, 2004
^_^
Marklar
₥5
I took all of next week off to play with my balls and my boss just asked me if I could come in because he needs help writing three proposals for work.

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!

I was really hoping balls meant tennis or something, but the more I read it, all I can envision is naughty bits slap around time.

I no longer want to see that mental image.

I had my forty hours for the week last night when I left- all of my time is a donation for the rest of the week at this point. Fuck.

edit- Hi F33nX :D You ever get your card??

i just took a shit all over my dog and then tried to shave its hair off so it would freeze to death in the winter

all that poo clogged up my clippers, now I'm fucked

BigBoi69 said:
I had my forty hours for the week last night when I left- all of my time is a donation for the rest of the week at this point. Fuck.

edit- Hi F33nX :D You ever get your card??

hiiiiii! :heart:
yes i got my card, you are the sweetest ever! yours should be arriving, well, when the post office decided to not be pricks to me anymore:p

F33nX said:
it is when you're getting treated unfairly. it's been happening a lot to me lately around here.
Were you guaranteed a fair world when you were born into it?

elpmis said:
i just took a shit all over my dog and then tried to shave its hair off so it would freeze to death in the winter

all that poo clogged up my clippers, now I'm fucked

wtf you spaz, how many times have I told you to poo on the dog AFTER you shave it