TURBO EXTREME worker angst!

simple

Giant Member
Sep 30, 2004
12,258
14
533
^_^
I took all of next week off to play with my balls and my boss just asked me if I could come in because he needs help writing three proposals for work.

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!
 

APRIL

Feel Free to Pee on Me
Sep 30, 2004
103,228
37,917
1,823
Houston
Have your boss play with your balls while you write them. Problem solved.
 
S

SwedishChef

Guest
I was really hoping balls meant tennis or something, but the more I read it, all I can envision is naughty bits slap around time.

I no longer want to see that mental image.
 

BigDov

Erect Member
Oct 14, 2004
9,646
3
41
51
close to Seattle
I had my forty hours for the week last night when I left- all of my time is a donation for the rest of the week at this point. Fuck.

edit- Hi F33nX :D You ever get your card??
 

APRIL

Feel Free to Pee on Me
Sep 30, 2004
103,228
37,917
1,823
Houston
F33nX said:
i have to work 8 hours tomorrow, while everyone else only has to work 6.
merry. fucking. christmas.
Two hours isn't worth getting so heated about.
 

simple

Giant Member
Sep 30, 2004
12,258
14
533
^_^
i just took a shit all over my dog and then tried to shave its hair off so it would freeze to death in the winter

all that poo clogged up my clippers, now I'm fucked
 

Mrs. Valve

Dizzy Broad
Oct 6, 2004
9,957
3,001
523
The QFH
BigBoi69 said:
I had my forty hours for the week last night when I left- all of my time is a donation for the rest of the week at this point. Fuck.

edit- Hi F33nX :D You ever get your card??

hiiiiii! :heart:
yes i got my card, you are the sweetest ever! yours should be arriving, well, when the post office decided to not be pricks to me anymore:p
 
S

smileynev

Guest
F33nX said:
it is when you're getting treated unfairly. it's been happening a lot to me lately around here.
Were you guaranteed a fair world when you were born into it?
 

Mean Mr. Mustard

Always shouts out something obscene
Sep 30, 2004
67,208
35,268
1,323
52
Uranus
Steam
heyfubuddy
elpmis said:
i just took a shit all over my dog and then tried to shave its hair off so it would freeze to death in the winter

all that poo clogged up my clippers, now I'm fucked

wtf you spaz, how many times have I told you to poo on the dog AFTER you shave it
 

APRIL

Feel Free to Pee on Me
Sep 30, 2004
103,228
37,917
1,823
Houston
F33nX said:
it is when you're getting treated unfairly. it's been happening a lot to me lately around here.
Getting mad just fixes everything, doesn't it?