FYI Tuesday Party Thread

Id never fuck a box of frozen waffles.

Ya gotta heat dat shit up first, yo

watch the setting... not the place you want a skin graft

Neat. How would you set treatment for that up? Gf does behavioral type fixing, so I can see how it might help, but I don't think that behavioral modification would work as effectively with a crazy person as with a normal person

until some trust is established behavior modification is a stretch but as soon as it builds, we will begin one on one + group... honestly for now I need to assess the stage of dementia (this may not be possible) and start anti-psychotic treatment with medication to lower the target symptoms so we can go to step 2

I'm working today and tomorrow too. And I have to drive 400 miles after work tonight. It's gonna be a long day. I'm already on my second 16 oz. Lo-carb Monster.

watch the setting... not the place you want a skin graft

until some trust is established behavior modification is a stretch but as soon as it builds, we will begin one on one + group... honestly for now I need to assess the stage of dementia (this may not be possible) and start anti-psychotic treatment with medication to lower the target symptoms so we can go to step 2

Neat.
What do you mean about the stage of dementia?

im so confused. is mortlach a driver or a doctor or a nurse or an internet liar or what

Psych NP, I prescribe for the mentally ill and developmentally disabled ... I was a driver special for Carrie Fisher... and I only lie to my wife

How bad is the retardation? Or is that another that is hard to figure?

mild retardation, that was easy to figure as it has been consistent all his life

on a level of zero to duke

:lol:

Psych NP, I prescribe for the mentally ill and developmentally disabled ... I was a driver special for Carrie Fisher... and I only lie to my wife

mild retardation, that was easy to figure as it has been consistent all his life

:lol:

I realized almost as soon as I hit send that people dont normally* get more retardation

*Duke is not normal