FYI Tuesday Party Thread

this made me LOL...

why hallo thaaaaar

YQxX1.gif

I take that back James, I've refused welfare and social security if the reasons weren't acceptable despite what they say or how they feel... got used to that so probably would get used to firing too

Ugh. What are you treating him for?

well his psychosis is disrupting staff and other patients... he is threatening them, writing insulting letters, convinced we have taken his $, his helicopter and his airplane... so pretty much treat all of that and if possible help his dementia along the way

well his psychosis is disrupting staff and other patients... he is threatening them, writing insulting letters, convinced we have taken his $, his helicopter and his airplane... so pretty much treat all of that and if possible help his dementia along the way

Id be pissed too.
GIVE HIM BACK HIS HELICOPTER FFS

Neat. How would you set treatment for that up? Gf does behavioral type fixing, so I can see how it might help, but I don't think that behavioral modification would work as effectively with a crazy person as with a normal person

Is his name Randy?