FYI Tuesday night 5/24 - Live set on 88.5FM

shawndavid

Are you wanting making fuck berserker?
I'm playing Tuesday from 11pm-1am EST on 88.5 FM in Tampa if anyone's interested.

For those of you not in Tampa, you can use http://www.wmnf.org/ to listen live.

I'm going to do an hour of indie dance and sort of funky vocal type stuff then an hour of either high energy or prog and minimal; I haven't' decided yet.

I hope some of you can tune in.

are you alternating saturdays with Mega @ Lobby?

I was going to do the last Friday of the month with David, but something happened and he quit. I invited him to play with me tonight to promote so I'll find out what the deal is later on. He's a really nice dude so they must have really pricked him over.

I'll tune in, thanks for the heads up. That's my workout time so I can groove while I flex my buttocks.

ok, switched to bulls 2, now its like foreign metal. trollhammerdon sounding stuff. i kind of like it. except now it switched to like the exact opposite... terrible flow there. sounds like enya or something.

the first stream is playing some techno with a foreign chick singing.... not a fan of the singing, the music is decent though.

anyways, wish i would've saw this an hour ago so i could've listened longer. good luck with this stuff shawn.