Tuesday, glorious Tuesday

Bubbles said:
That's all my mother says I'm good for. :(

Oh who gives a shit what your mother says. What has she ever done? Seriously. Look at her life and point out all the Nobel Prize winning moments.

Now go find a job and an apartment.

ChikkenNoodul said:
It is said that you marry someone who is most like the parent you have the most issues with

Tell you what...I ever marry a woman that's like my mother...I give you permission to punch me in the brain.

Sarcasmo said:
Oh who gives a shit what your mother says. What has she ever done? Seriously. Look at her life and point out all the Nobel Prize winning moments.

Now go find a job and an apartment.

Truely. The only reason they say all that shit to her is because THEY NEED HER. Otherwise they wouldn't be all up in her case.

Get outta there woman. You gotta live your own life, not theirs.

eileenbunny said:
I thought the 555 pizza deal was on any day. It's two times Tuesday with the buy one get one free thing I think. Honoring a Tuesday with pizza seems like a good idea. I like Wednesday better though cause Wednesday is pretzel day.

Wait, pretzel day?? How is Wednesday pretzel day? Are we talking about freshly baked pretzels or the little crunchy ones that come out of a bag? I likes the baked ones with lotsa mustard. :drool:

Pandora said:
Wait, pretzel day?? How is Wednesday pretzel day? Are we talking about freshly baked pretzels or the little crunchy ones that come out of a bag? I likes the baked ones with lotsa mustard. :drool:

Those big cinnamon and sugar ones at Super Target kick ass. Big and doughy, like their customer base. :drool:

Pandora said:

There's an episode of the powerpuff girls in which the mayor of town decrees that wednesday is pretzel day.

Pandora said:
Powerpuff girls huh...sometimes I miss having cable. But it should be freakn' pretzel day! They are nummy!

Sadly, cartoon network's show quality has gone downhill. A lot of their new shows just don't have the same quality as the older cartoon-cartoon ones. Fosters home for imaginary friends is a notable exception, though. The show is extremely clever and has numerous, sly pop-culture references that an old bastard like me can pick up on.

Interesting* trivia: Foster's Home For Imaginary Friends is made using flash.

*May not actually be interesting