Tuesday, glorious Tuesday

itburnswhenipee said:
Sadly, cartoon network's show quality has gone downhill. A lot of their new shows just don't have the same quality as the older cartoon-cartoon ones. Fosters home for imaginary friends is a notable exception, though. The show is extremely clever and has numerous, sly pop-culture references that an old bastard like me can pick up on.

Interesting* trivia: Foster's Home For Imaginary Friends is made using flash.

*May not actually be interesting

Needs moar Snoorks! They really don't make em like they use to. :(

itburnswhenipee said:
Sadly, cartoon network's show quality has gone downhill. A lot of their new shows just don't have the same quality as the older cartoon-cartoon ones. Fosters home for imaginary friends is a notable exception, though. The show is extremely clever and has numerous, sly pop-culture references that an old bastard like me can pick up on.

Interesting* trivia: Foster's Home For Imaginary Friends is made using flash.

*May not actually be interesting

I watch Fosters with my son. I want a few skribbles to do household chores.

Bubbles said:
Smurfs too.

Actually, I think that CNs nostalgia channel, Boomerang, shows snorks and smurfs, as well as a lot of terrible, terrible Hanna Barbera cartoons from the 70's, but I'm not spending any extra cash to watch shitty 8fps cartoons from 30 years ago.

itburnswhenipee said:
Actually, I think that CNs nostalgia channel, Boomerang, shows snorks and smurfs, as well as a lot of terrible, terrible Hanna Barbera cartoons from the 70's, but I'm not spending any extra cash to watch shitty 8fps cartoons from 30 years ago.

oh shit! do they show gforce/battle of the planets??

There is this Amish market in Burtonsville, MD that has the best pretzels I've ever had. They also have pretzel rolls that are soft pretzels stuffed with things like ham and cheese or pepperoni and chhese or steak and cheese or hot dogs. They are soooo yummy. They also have some damn fine sweet mustard for dipping.

eileenbunny said:
I would really hate to think that I am anything at all like my mother-in-law. This is too scary.

Hey, wait a minute. I just realized you insulted my mother!

Though I'd be kinda dismayedif I did discover any similarity.

You know, I mean beyond you both being women and such...