Tucker Max is no loner funnay

Valve1138

I like the AB in the GB
Oct 19, 2004
South Harmon Institute of Technology
Marklar
₥70,296
For those not in the know, I direct you to www.tuckermax.com

Initially his stories seem quite funny. A hapless drunk, hooking up with chicks and horking in all sorts of random places, and generally making an ass of himself in ways us average humans can only imagine.

But then you read his blog (blogs are gay) and realize he is a sad, pathetic human, who really has no life.

he was on 99x morning show on my drive in this morning...stories are funny but I can't see actually following the guys life online

why_ask_why said:
he was on 99x morning show on my drive in this morning...stories are funny but I can't see actually following the guys life online

I check occassionally after reading a bunch of his stories on his website.

His schtick just isn't funny anymore. It's the same old, same old. Get drunk, fuck whore, possibly go to jail, puke on self, etc, etc.

Valve1138 said:
I check occassionally after reading a bunch of his stories on his website.

His schtick just isn't funny anymore. It's the same old, same old. Get drunk, fuck whore, possibly go to jail, puke on self, etc, etc.

sounds like my 20's :fly:

I read all his blogs and stuff a while back. Pretty funny stuff... just didn't want to think an actual human would degrade himself and others like that.

Haha jk.

F33nX said:
he went to the same college as i did. he makes way too many remarks about how all the girls there were fugly:mad:

for the last time SLU>Clarkson :fly:
ugly Clarkson chick jokes were prolific at SLU

:heart:

One of my girlfriends went out for drinks with him one night and said he's a total dork. Meh. Just another idiot on the internet as far as I'm concerned.

Lord Flaccid said:
One of my girlfriends went out for drinks with him one night and said he's a total dork. Meh. Just another idiot on the internet as far as I'm concerned.
no one wants to fucking hear your gay shit until you post pics of said girlfriend

Lord Flaccid said:
I bet he still pulls a fair amount of wool tho...