trying to date someone you work with is bad right?

Ryokurin

Erect Member
Oct 15, 2004
www.ryokurin.net
Marklar
₥0
I want to strike before the iron is hot as she just started today and because shes sitting next to me I have an excuse to talk but has anyone ever really dated anyone they directly work with? Is it worth trying or potentially hell?

Ryokurin said:
I want to strike before the iron is hot as she just started today and because shes sitting next to me I have an excuse to talk but has anyone ever really dated anyone they directly work with? Is it worth trying or potentially hell?

I'd get to know her a little better before asking her out. She may be hot, but end up being a total bitch/back stabber.

I actually met my wife at the office, so my experience with it is mostly positive.

Talk to her for a couple of days, find out if she likes to skin dead hookers, then ask her out for coffee and hobo bashing.

It allll depends on the situation.

You guys break up down the road, it won't be a pleasant place to work.

Don't ask her out, just sleep with her. That way no emotional bond forms and it doesn't get complicated or weird.

Sarcasmo said:
Don't ask her out, just sleep with her. That way no emotional bond forms and it doesn't get complicated or weird.

Whatever, the minute you sleep with a woman she's instantly emotionally attached.

Just draw a picture of your wang (trace it if you have to) , fold it in half (the drawing, not your dick) and leave it on her keyboard (again, Im talking about the drawing, not your actual penis).

Be sure and sign it tho, so she knows whose penis its a drawing of.