Trueblood - Do you watch?

we same to have the same opinion on this show. you're saying don't bother?

The first 10 minutes were what I could only compare to the episode of the original Star Trek where Kirk is abandoned on that desert planet and is running for his life from the aliens. Then the rest of the episode is the same shit from last season. Lafayette, don't care. Jessica and Forrest Gump, don't care. Tara, don't care. Merlot, who I had actually completely forgotten even existed since last season, REALLY don't care.

I downloaded 402 at the same time as 401, with the intention of watching them back-to-back, and went and watched Arrested Development instead.

I thought the first 10 minutes are the worst I have ever seen of the entire series. If you get past it, it does get much much better. I thought that scene is completely pointless/useless/badly done.

I thought the first 10 minutes are the worst I have ever seen of the entire series. If you get past it, it does get much much better. I thought that scene is completely pointless/useless/badly done.

Nope. I really liked TB a lot, but after 401, it has officially jumped the coffin.