Thread Truck Wheels

Silverfox24

If these trucknuts could talk...
May 29, 2017
Marklar
₥0
I own a 2011 Ford Ranger XLT. I am currently looking for a set of Truck Wheels for my white Ford Ranger. I saw this black DUB Chedda S128 Machined Wheels. They are currently on sale. It is now being sold for $295.00. The original price is $453.85. Should I go for it?

DUB-S128_Chedda-lg.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Rims on a Ford Ranger scream "I'm 45, I'm single and I don't know why, I thought I was cool"

Sent from my LG-D852 using Tapatalk

Reminds me. A guy I hated enough to drunkenly headbutt when he decided to start shit with me once had to replace the rear end in his gf's Ranger. Didn't want to get the correct one, got an 8" and welded the spring perches from the old one on it.

Anyways, afterwards he was all giddy about the fact that he was going to be the only one who could ever do an alignment on the truck cause the spacing from wheel face to wheel face was different than the one that came with the truck.

I guess he didn't know that alignment machines don't actually go off wheel face now.

His gf later cheated on him and he lost even more of his teeth than he had previously lost.

No point to the story. Just reminded me cause he was that kind of guy.
I'd like to headbutt him again.

• Gravy
Reactions: Domon, gee and fly