Truck Exploded in Utah

KNYTE said:
It would've been better if it had crashed into a tanker carrying tar.

Closest we had here was two trucks colliding. One carrying eggs, the other carrying premade pancake batter. We were hoping a third syrup truck would make it's way but it never happened.

The saddest truck wreck I've ever seen.

Pr121204grolschstreet.jpg

I forget when it was, but within the last few years a 2,000 lb. bomb rolled off a truck headed to an armory and blew a hole in a highway up in Oklahoma. That was pretty neat too. Similar things have happened in Texas, too. But 35,500 lbs. of primer cord and blasting caps is pretty hardcore. The size of that crater is amazing.

Sarcasmo said:
I forget when it was, but within the last few years a 2,000 lb. bomb rolled off a truck headed to an armory and blew a hole in a highway up in Oklahoma. That was pretty neat too. Similar things have happened in Texas, too. But 35,500 lbs. of primer cord and blasting caps is pretty hardcore. The size of that crater is amazing.

Yea, and the first estimate for the road being reopened was only 8 hours. Now it's two days. I think that's even pushing it. I'm just hoping to be able to get close enough to see it tomorrow. I'm sure Knyte won't mind the little detour. I'm sure they'll have the road closed off at our turnoff though (it's about 2 miles away), but I can still hope.

fly said:
okay, so I just read the article.

Did anyone else find that kinda funny?

I missed that, that is funny.

Edit: I didn't miss it, they keep updating the article and I just read that part.

Last edited: