Thread Trooths Thread -- Tell Me About Your Truths... <<bored>>

Trooth - I'm really a prostitute and coke addict. I just play a Mormon on the internet.

I wasn't aware that the third thing was mutually exclusive from the first two.

I've been there

The state of New Jersey does not trust it's residents to pump their own gas.
It's bad

This threw me the first time I encountered it. Now I just don't purchase gasoline in New Jersey.

Deep dish is the win, you're kidding yourself by not admitting it. Even bobby flay came around after that one episode of throwdown.

NY has some pretty good pizza but I prefer a crispy crust.

I am now prepared to believe that you do not know what pizza is.

Some cultures use that same method for wiping their butt after pooping.

This is why, when in an Ethiopian restaurant, you eat only with your right hand.

This makes me unpopular as a lefty.

As a man who appears to enjoy bread products, I'm prepared to assume you're just hammered.

While not denying that I was hammered when I made that statement I will maintain my reluctance to believe that he knows what pizza is. The clue is in his proclaimed love of pizza with crispy crust but a distaste for NY style pizza

While not denying that I was hammered when I made that statement I will maintain my reluctance to believe that he knows what pizza is. The clue is in his proclaimed love of pizza with crispy crust but a distaste for NY style pizza
Having never been to NYC I cannot attest to the deliciousness firsthand. I had pizza in Buffalo (with wings) and it was tasty. I've had NY style pizza but I suspect it is similar to Chicago style not actually from Chicago.

I like a bready crust with a little crisp on the bottom.

Having never been to NYC I cannot attest to the deliciousness firsthand. I had pizza in Buffalo (with wings) and it was tasty. I've had NY style pizza but I suspect it is similar to Chicago style not actually from Chicago.

I feel like I've somehow been delivered to another world where the thickness and composition of a pizza crust is completely disconnected from the name assigned to that pizza.

NY style is known to be a thin, hand-tossed crust.

Chicago is know for deep dish pizza. Thus why Chicago pizza roolz!

Weak. I had a few pieces of a delicious pizza margherita with sausage earlier today. It's amazing cold too.

A good margherita is soo hard to find! Still can't top the first one I ever had in Sydney.
A close one is from California Pizza Kitchen.