tripping

I've actually called dealerships right after a gf before and gotten $100s less of a quote on parts/labor for auto repair in the span of 2 minutes difference

I wish I could afford to have my hair cut and colored every 3 months, but alas, I can't. So I'll continue to color it myself and find a decent hairstylist for 20ish bucks.

I wish I could afford to have my hair cut and colored every 3 months, but alas, I can't. So I'll continue to color it myself and find a decent hairstylist for 20ish bucks.

I was lucky, years ago to find a girl and her sister that used to work at a high in salon. They cut my hair for $20 and I tip $10. Most places around here charge $40-80 for the same hair cut. I don't really care if you're going to give me a beer while I'm getting my hair cut, and it damn sure ain't worth $20.

These same two girls cut and color my wife's hair for around $120. She gets it done once every 45 days or so. Knowing what her friends pay for hair I feel pretty lucky.

I was lucky, years ago to find a girl and her sister that used to work at a high in salon. They cut my hair for $20 and I tip $10. Most places around here charge $40-80 for the same hair cut. I don't really care if you're going to give me a beer while I'm getting my hair cut, and it damn sure ain't worth $20.

These same two girls cut and color my wife's hair for around $120. She gets it done once every 45 days or so. Knowing what her friends pay for hair I feel pretty lucky.

45 days?!!?!? She colors her hair that often? Does she have any hair left? :fly:

I'm lucky to make it in every three months. I hate sitting for three hours getting color and cut done. :fly:

i have never colored my hair...and i certainly don't intend to start now. it doesn't make sense to me to do so. it's HAIR. i guess i need to say that one day i might do it, just because i can never say never, but it's HAIR. :confused:

i'm sooo not a girl, and i don't know how to feel about this.