Trip to the botanical garden (photo thread)

Wow thanks guys! :p

And yeah, I've seen some of Pandora's stuff and it looked awesometastic :D

Beautiful pics sabrina. :D

And thanks...I love nature photography because I believe nature is truely the most beautiful subject to photograph. We are surrounded by nature, yet most people take it for granted and overlook how truely miraculous it can be. So I love to play with angles and lighting because the change in perspective calls more attention to it. If my pics can inspire someone to appreciate nature (in all it's complex, yet simple majesty) then I'm a happy camper. :heart: /treehugging

Beautiful pics sabrina. :D

And thanks...I love nature photography because I believe nature is truely the most beautiful subject to photograph. We are surrounded by nature, yet most people take it for granted and overlook how truely miraculous it can be. So I love to play with angles and lighting because the change in perspective calls more attention to it. If my pics can inspire someone to appreciate nature (in all it's complex, yet simple majesty) then I'm a happy camper. :heart: /treehugging

I definitely know what you're saying. I loooove nature, it's one of the reasons I love living in California, there is so much around to see. Yet whenever I go hiking, camping, or whatever other naturey thing, I tend to get too excited about being there and at best just bring out my snapshot camera, as I rarely feel like lugging all of my nice photo equipment around when hiking and such :p

To answer both of the questions, those were all hand-held without a tripod or any setting up. Just quick snaps.

It's a huge garden and there was almost no one there that day, so luckily no lines formed. It was odd though when another photographer took the same exact shot as me right after I got done taking it. I mean, if I saw someone photographing something I would NOT want to just go and photograph the exact same thing from the same angle, ya know? :p

To answer both of the questions, those were all hand-held without a tripod or any setting up. Just quick snaps.

It's a huge garden and there was almost no one there that day, so luckily no lines formed. It was odd though when another photographer took the same exact shot as me right after I got done taking it. I mean, if I saw someone photographing something I would NOT want to just go and photograph the exact same thing from the same angle, ya know? :p

he/she was photo flirting with you :p