Baby tre's been de-sacked.

And don't worry, tre, about anyone telling you that you are a lesser man because you cannot generate spawn anymore. The ability to procreate the species is not a human motivation for a successful life.

I have already been too crude for the content of this thread so I will just leave with :heart: I applaud your decision good sir and I wish more men would take responsibility like this.

Especially Duke.

ftb237.jpg

I had to shave it all before the procedure. Damn, it's hard to shave a scrotum, I don't know how April does it. Yesterday was pretty sore, today is just kinda tender. No lifting for a week, and i get to wear a super sexy athletic support over my underpants, fun! Valium wasn't as fun as I had hoped, but the procedure itself didn't really hurt much, just sorta like someone tugging on your balls a bit. ps, i did'nt even get a boner, ha!

also, no ejaculations for a week :(

Then after 12 weeks i get to jerk it into a cup and mail it off to see if it all worked well.

Wait.....its ok to send spoo around in the mail?

And don't worry, tre, about anyone telling you that you are a lesser man because you cannot generate spawn anymore. The ability to procreate the species is not a human motivation for a successful life.

technically, I still generate sperm, they just don't come out and eventually get re-absorbed into my body.

getting hit in the mouth with a full speed clay pigeon would probably do a fair bit of damage

We used to have hand launchers for clays that we would use to get into wars with in MN. Getting hit by a well launched pigeon hurts, but actually being able to hit a moving person with one is more luck than skill.