Baby tre's been de-sacked.

Pics before please.

Also, did you milk it the night before so you aren't apt to play with it while it heals?

How fast was the recovery? After topping last night I was thinking about getting it done myself.

Pics before please.

Also, did you milk it the night before so you aren't apt to play with it while it heals?

How fast was the recovery? After topping last night I was thinking about getting it done myself.

Are you afraid of getting chim pregnant?

Pics before please.

I had to shave it all before the procedure. Damn, it's hard to shave a scrotum, I don't know how April does it. Yesterday was pretty sore, today is just kinda tender. No lifting for a week, and i get to wear a super sexy athletic support over my underpants, fun! Valium wasn't as fun as I had hoped, but the procedure itself didn't really hurt much, just sorta like someone tugging on your balls a bit. ps, i did'nt even get a boner, ha!

also, no ejaculations for a week :(

Then after 12 weeks i get to jerk it into a cup and mail it off to see if it all worked well.

So back to the norm after 12 weeks, except someone needs to verify receipt of said package.

no, back to normal in a week. It just takes about 12 weeks to blow clean, sorta liek a drug test.

also back to work tomorrow :(

also, if anyone has any serious questions about vasectomies, i'll answer them as honestly as possible.

I have already been too crude for the content of this thread so I will just leave with :heart: I applaud your decision good sir and I wish more men would take responsibility like this.

Especially Duke.

hey, it beats getting random chicks pregnant. waw, you should think about it....

mikey too