Ontopic Trayvon pt 2

I'm not arguing you dumb fuck. What are you stuck on stupid these days?
Here's the deal, until you post something that is more than one sentence of contrary opinion, I am thinking you are trolling (probably a lot of others as well.)

You want to have a coherent debate about something, then stop being you.

• Gravy
Reactions: Petunia
You are 100% trying to pick a fight with him on this one. He didn't say anything at all other than he didn't think it had something in common similar to a few of us did.
I am picking no fight. It has gotten to the point where he posts nothing but contrary opinions, and as such his opinions are (to me) null and void.

If he wants to have a rational argument, I have no problem with that. However his behavior has shown over and over and over that he doesn't want that. And that's cool, but I don't care about that.

Race definitely played a role in this killing. But I really don't blame the guy. So she was asking for help. Isn't that how a lot of robberies start? Someone walks up to you in your car, asks you for directions or help, and then steals your purse or car when you let your guard down. There is a lot of controversial data I can cite saying that blacks commit proportionately more violent crimes. He probably watches fox news, listens to rush limbaugh, and is scared as shit of darky.

Race definitely played a role in this killing. But I really don't blame the guy. So she was asking for help. Isn't that how a lot of robberies start? Someone walks up to you in your car, asks you for directions or help, and then steals your purse or car when you let your guard down. There is a lot of controversial data I can cite saying that blacks commit proportionately more violent crimes. He probably watches fox news, listens to rush limbaugh, and is scared as shit of darky.
I had an acquaintance that was robbed and shot to death in Atlanta after pulling over to help some chick change her tire. :(

Here's the deal, until you post something that is more than one sentence of contrary opinion, I am thinking you are trolling (probably a lot of others as well.)

You want to have a coherent debate about something, then stop being you.

You've lost it. You've straight up lost your fucking mind. You start shit with me and then bitch me out for starting shit. You're an absolute fucking idiot.