Travelocity claims

Leave knyte with them...

:fly:

yesterday SchmilK took LuLu to work with him.... this is what happened:

SchmilK: your dog decided she didnt want to be at work and ran awway when i was in the bathroom

Sarah: what?

SchmilK: you heard me...i went to the bathroom and left her locked up with john, john was going to go talk to someone real quick and was going out the door and lulu was on her blanket, then before the door shut zoom she was gone, ran out the loading gate into the fenced in parking lot, crawled under the fence 3 times then started running up and down the street then i came back from the bathroom and the room was empty and i saw john, damon, jeremy, mike, jose, and3 mexican ladies all calling lulu trying to get her

SchmilK: we ran down to hte corner of the next block, then she turned right and some dude on a bike caught her attention and she started to say hi then she finally saw me and started running towards me then jetted 90 degrees to the side away from work and started running more so i got down and sounded all nice and kept saying goodbye hoover and going away from her and she finally came to me

Sarah: why would you leave her alone?

SchmilK: i had to go to the bathroom and i didnt know johyn was going to leave

Sarah: you're supposed to take her with you when you leave the room

SchmilK: no
SchmilK: she is not putting her pawsa onteh bathroom floor

Sarah: why?
Sarah: OOOO

SchmilK: its disgusting

Sarah: dirty

SchmilK: and she tries to sniff and lick the floor the one time i did

Sarah: well then put her leash on and tie her to something

SchmilK: lsiten lady,
SchmilK: next time you want to be somewhere wiht her and no leash i am going to say yes and let you do it and then we'll see who is laughing

Sarah: what what?

Sarah: put her leash on her and tie her to something != take her leash off and leave

SchmilK: she has always been fine

Sarah: obviously not!

SchmilK: grr

SchmilK: end of story

Sarah: THIS IS WHY WE CAN'T HAVE KIDS!

:fly:

yesterday SchmilK took LuLu to work with him.... this is what happened:

SchmilK: your dog decided she didnt want to be at work and ran awway when i was in the bathroom

Sarah: what?

SchmilK: you heard me...i went to the bathroom and left her locked up with john, john was going to go talk to someone real quick and was going out the door and lulu was on her blanket, then before the door shut zoom she was gone, ran out the loading gate into the fenced in parking lot, crawled under the fence 3 times then started running up and down the street then i came back from the bathroom and the room was empty and i saw john, damon, jeremy, mike, jose, and3 mexican ladies all calling lulu trying to get her

SchmilK: we ran down to hte corner of the next block, then she turned right and some dude on a bike caught her attention and she started to say hi then she finally saw me and started running towards me then jetted 90 degrees to the side away from work and started running more so i got down and sounded all nice and kept saying goodbye hoover and going away from her and she finally came to me

Sarah: why would you leave her alone?

SchmilK: i had to go to the bathroom and i didnt know johyn was going to leave

Sarah: you're supposed to take her with you when you leave the room

SchmilK: no
SchmilK: she is not putting her pawsa onteh bathroom floor

Sarah: why?
Sarah: OOOO

SchmilK: its disgusting

Sarah: dirty

SchmilK: and she tries to sniff and lick the floor the one time i did

Sarah: well then put her leash on and tie her to something

SchmilK: lsiten lady,
SchmilK: next time you want to be somewhere wiht her and no leash i am going to say yes and let you do it and then we'll see who is laughing

Sarah: what what?

Sarah: put her leash on her and tie her to something != take her leash off and leave

SchmilK: she has always been fine

Sarah: obviously not!

SchmilK: grr

SchmilK: end of story

Sarah: THIS IS WHY WE CAN'T HAVE KIDS!

This is why lulu left.