Trapped in Uranus!

fly said:

4 reals. We've got the DVD, and can show you the scenes at the meet. We did extras and stand-in work. I got to be the stand in for Sean Williams Scott for a whole day of shooting. It was a ton of fun as that day was no extras (usually around 100 for major scenes), just the cast, crew, and stand-ins for the 4 guys. The catering for the cast and crew was sooooo much better than the crap that they bought for us when we were extras.

Anyway, SWS is a really cool guy, along with the rest of the main cast. Todd Phillips (the director) is weird and has a foot fetish (ask JJ how she knows), and I also got to meet Ivan Wrightman and hang out with Tom Green.

fly said:
Funny funny movie. You should watch the whole thing

Good movie. I would only give it one funny on the funny movie scale, though.

bast_imret said:
4 reals. We've got the DVD, and can show you the scenes at the meet. We did extras and stand-in work. I got to be the stand in for Sean Williams Scott for a whole day of shooting. It was a ton of fun as that day was no extras (usually around 100 for major scenes), just the cast, crew, and stand-ins for the 4 guys. The catering for the cast and crew was sooooo much better than the crap that they bought for us when we were extras.
Anyway, SWS is a really cool guy, along with the rest of the main cast. Todd Phillips (the director) is weird and has a foot fetish (ask JJ how she knows), and I also got to meet Ivan Wrightman and hang out with Tom Green.

Guess where Sean William Scott is from. Just guess.

Also, I was in Mighty Ducks 3.

Oh yea? Well did you get to have a threesome with your wife and Amy Smart? Huh? Huh? Yea, I didn't think so.

then again, neither did I :(

Someone should title rape this thread to "Trapped In Austria" then it can be all about Nazi war crimes and whatnot.

bast_imret said:

THAT IS THE MOST AWESOMENESS

fly said:
That's a great idea. :uhh:

antihalo.jpg