Transporter 2: The Review

Sarcasmo said:
Is Lord of War really good? Nicholas Cage has the ability to suck harder than most leading actors in Hollywood.
Before I tell you that yes, the movie is excellent, let me give you a bit of my cinema watching background

- I'm a huge movie buff
- I'm insanely critical of every movie I see (almost always ruining the movie for myself)
- I am even MORE critical of Nicholas Cage, his on screen arrogance irks the shit out of me

So anywho, the movie is excellent.

Drool-Boy said:
Hes good if given the right role.
Ever see Raising Arizona?

I have that on DVD. I love that movie. But I credit the Coen brothers for that, not Nick. No offense. They can make anyone freaking awesome.

elpmis said:
Before I tell you that yes, the movie is excellent, let me give you a bit of my cinema watching background

- I'm a huge movie buff
- I'm insanely critical of every movie I see (almost always ruining the movie for myself)
- I am even MORE critical of Nicholas Cage, his on screen arrogance irks the shit out of me

Did you figure out the endings to 6th sense and Usual Suspects, smart guy? Huh? Huh?

elpmis said:

- I'm a huge movie buff

Sweet I'll check it out. Free movies FTW!

I was dealing blackjack last night for a bunch of accoutants, and several of them were talking about how they wanted to see the movie. I was trying hard not to laugh.

I can't believe the first movie was a BMW and this movie is an Audi. That's just retarded.

Fat Burger said:
I was dealing blackjack last night for a bunch of accoutants, and several of them were talking about how they wanted to see the movie. I was trying hard not to laugh.

I can't believe the first movie was a BMW and this movie is an Audi. That's just retarded.
Dealing professionally?