transfat thread v.2

JAXvillain

Curly_Sue
Oct 13, 2004
Marklar
₥0
kfc just announced they are switching to soybean oil and the verdict for the NYC transfat issue will be announced today
a few weeks ago disney swore off transfats in the foods served at their resorts...this thing is blowing up! :lol:

I, for one, welcome our new transfat free overlords :fly:

that's a big deal with kfc switching though...think this is going to sweep the country at this point?

This was in the paper this morning... I dont particularly care because who the hell eats KFC aside from black people?

KFC is the white side of Fried Chicken

You want some real good Fried Chicken you go on down to Wangs and Thangs off alt 19 in the clearwater ghetto.
I've actually never been to KFC. The smell just turns me off.

The only reason is because NYC is likely going to require it. They have already admitted that they believe that the food scene in New York is big enough that if they force the change the rest of the country will fall in line.

There's truth to that, seems like there's a McDonalds on almost every corner in NYC.

Heck, I swear I saw 6 Ann Taylor's on Madison ave alone when I was there a few weeks ago, let alone fast food joints

Dude, there are two Anne Taylor's in the mall where I work. That store is mad creepy.