Traffic cops finally do something right!

Pandora

Flaccid Member
Oct 19, 2004
Atlanta GA!
skewed.textamerica.com
Marklar
₥0
Terrorists busted in Ohio with lists of Wal-Mart stores from Ohio to Kentucky, Tennessee and the Carolinas. They had $11,000 on them and 12 cell phones. They are only being charged with money laundering in support of terrorism which carries a maximum 18 months in prison and a $5,000 fine. wtf?

With all the buzz in the media today about the bust in London, I wonder how many other plans Al Qaeda has in the works? Is anyone else suprised they were doing the plane thing again, rather than hitting us up on another more unexpected front?

That's smart. Buy Walmart crap in one state, drive to another, return the items for clean cash. Walmart never asks questions on returns.

HydroSqueegee said:
soooo... were they going to blow up Walmart? :confused:
Pandora said:
Terrorists busted in Ohio with lists of Wal-Mart stores from Ohio to Kentucky, Tennessee and the Carolinas. They had $11,000 on them and 12 cell phones. They are only being charged with money laundering in support of terrorism which carries a maximum 18 months in prison and a $5,000 fine. wtf?

With all the buzz in the media today about the bust in London, I wonder how many other plans Al Qaeda has in the works? Is anyone else suprised they were doing the plane thing again, rather than hitting us up on another more unexpected front?

theacoustician said:
That's smart. Buy Walmart crap in one state, drive to another, return the items for clean cash. Walmart never asks questions on returns.

They will now

shawndavid said:
They also recently upped the 'look the other way on shoplifters' total to $25.

One could pocket smaller, inconspicuous, more expensive items and bring them back for store credits on that item too large to fit in a bubble goose.

I got caught shoplifting from walmart when i was like 13. I was stealing a wu-tang cd and an elmo book for my "gothic":fly: girlfriend. When the cops came to search me they looked at the elmo book and in the back of it elmo is talking to a cop about stealing, the cop had a good chuckle about that

40 hours cummuinity service and 250 fine from walmart :mad:

that was the last time i stole though, lol