Tpa peeps/Margaret Cho tix

Shalimar

Like herpes - just appears
Feb 5, 2007
St Pete
www.minglemixx.com
Marklar
₥0
i posted this in another thread, but i'm posting again.

i got janice 2 tix for xmas for us to go to margaret cho this friday night at the tampa improv. tix were 64 bucks.

we can't go as I've got the son's hoops game i have to announce :)mad: @ not checking schedule first, but it's the only friday game of the season they have). she doesn't want to go if I can't go. (awww, sweeet).

I'll let em go for 50 bucks if anybody wants em. you'd be doing me a favor.

Let me guess the subject matter of all of her jokes: cultural differences of asians. Oh the hilarity.

I'm saddened that you apparently have no taste in comedy.

Let me guess the subject matter of all of her jokes: cultural differences of asians. Oh the hilarity.

I'm saddened that you apparently have no taste in comedy.

that's me guy.. mr. humorless, no taste whatsoever in comedy.

um, my wife is filipino and has suffered the oppression of her filipino mother.. thought she might enjoy it. also, it's her birthday, and that's who's focking in town.

ironically, i think she's taking her mom.

I guess her mom won't get any of the jokes then. Also, that's not ironic.

5. irony: an outcome of events contrary to what was, or might have been, expected. --dictionary.com

It's ironic that she's taking her "asian" mom to see a comedienne who talks, I think, about dealing with her asian mom in an anglo world. i don't think you could expect her to take her mom to this particular comedienne.

and no, her mom prob won't get the jokes. the interactions cho will talk about will probably seem perfectly natural to her. but we're trying to expand mom's horizons.