TPA folks - Sunset 07 afterparty (11/24 @ The Flo Lounge)

shawndavid

Are you wanting making fuck berserker?
word. that's a good spot. quest is there fri and sats.

that's a sunday tho. may be tough. i'm sure you'll kill. propers.

in other bay area dj news: I'm at Cafe Alma tonight in downtown st pete for their fourth anniv party. 10 to 2am. special appearance. :hay:

what an interesting people watching experience sunset is. last year we rode our bikes down to vinoy park and watched the freak show through the fence like the knothole gang.

all the club kids out in their tree trunk sized straight-legged purple and red jeans with their tri-colored hair and staples in their faces.

don't EVER snicker at hip hoppers and their clothes. ;)

what an interesting people watching experience sunset is. last year we rode our bikes down to vinoy park and watched the freak show through the fence like the knothole gang.

all the club kids out in their tree trunk sized straight-legged purple and red jeans with their tri-colored hair and staples in their faces.

don't EVER snicker at hip hoppers and their clothes. ;)

You are spot on, bro. It's like a frickin clown car at the circus. I know you've heard this story, but we were "altered" at the show last year. We hung out with these cops at the gate making fun of the "ravers" on "ecstasy". The cops had no idea. I had a nice conversation with them about the light trees on their cars.

I thought Cafe Alma was predominantly techno type stuff: house music, progressive, etc...

You and I need to hook up with a gig again.

*edit - that is a Saturday, btw

um.. probably usually is.. but tonight, fresh, stickem, and myself will be playing damn near all genres. 80's, hip hop, old school, little techno, r&b, everything.

well maybe we'll come hear you then if it's saturday. i have the gators vs. fsu game that saturday to work but i'll be over by 8 or 9, think it's a 5 o'clock kickoff.

and the sam the co-owner of flo said i could have any night i wanted.. :hay:

cruz is coming over and we're going to see zack benson (jacks kid) play football at dunedin high at 7 btw. and then alma after that. think the queens, the staphs, and the geigers are coming.

Bring the dogs up to my house on the way to Sunset, leave them there. We will go to Sunset, come back to my house to walk the dogs and recoup. Flo is 5 minutes from my house and if you guys want you can crash there too. Either bring the blow up bed or you can take my room, love the couch anyways. And yes my house is always clean, :p

Oh yeah and I gots brand new RED... SATIN... BEDSHEETS!!!!

muahahahha, yep it looks like a pimp room to bad I cant find the pimp that resides in it. :(