TOYS!!!!

theacoustician said:
Bullshit. The game hasn't gone gold yet so he isn't playing a final copy if he's playing anything at all. He mentions no specifics on boss names, the wolf feature, etc. He only got the game a week ago and he already beat it? Its supposed to be 100+ hours to beat. He'd have to play it for 14 hours a day, every day to finish it in that time.
that, and he's like "There's 19 dungeons, and no I can't take a screen shot"

roofles

elpmis said:
that, and he's like "There's 19 dungeons, and no I can't take a screen shot"

roofles
Hell, even taking a picture of the disc itself would be something. Frankly, I can't imagine being bored enough to write that "review".

theacoustician said:
Hell, even taking a picture of the disc itself would be something. Frankly, I can't imagine being bored enough to write that "review".
I could write a more convincing fake review like in 10 minutes, complete with photoshoped Link game disc pic and tv shots with screen caps photo shopped into them

You'd know if it was real, because the guy would obviously give real information, not something as generic as "the camera angles rock...the camera always finds the place that perfectly fits you." What a tool.

elpmis said:
I could write a more convincing fake review like in 10 minutes, complete with photoshoped Link game disc pic and tv shots with screen caps photo shopped into them

Yea, I think you are lying. You should come to the Fed meet and prove it.

theacoustician said:

It's BS, I've heard this same line used for about 10,000 other BS attention-whore threads like this.

consoleidiotshens.JPG

kiwi said:
Yea, I think you are lying. You should come to the Fed meet and prove it.
why? so you can tell the angels in heaven you've never seen evil so singularly personified as you did in the face of the person you met at a UF meet?

I can't believe how long some of those toys have been around. But I see no Barbies? It was alllllll about the Barbies when I was a kid. I also loved My Little Ponys, Strawberry Shortcakes, and She-ra's. Aaahhh the good ol' days. :heart:

elpmis said:
why? so you can tell the angels in heaven you've never seen evil so singularly personified as you did in the face of the person you met at a UF meet?

Of course not!

It's so I can convert you. :fly:

Pandora said:
I can't believe how long some of those toys have been around. But I see no Barbies? It was alllllll about the Barbies when I was a kid. I also loved My Little Ponys, Strawberry Shortcakes, and She-ra's. Aaahhh the good ol' days. :heart:

I forgot about my little pony's. We had tons of those (my mom still has them). They are also coming back along with care bears, so I can buy them for Haylee.

Bubbles said:
My mom went to the toy store and fought to get me a cabbage patch, I think that's the only toy I got at the height of it's craze.
heh my mom did too... She drove 3 hours to get me on :lol:

I was a big fan of the barbies.... Although I did have a lot of the toys listed above (except the gi joe and razer scooter)

kiwi said:
I forgot about my little pony's. We had tons of those (my mom still has them). They are also coming back along with care bears, so I can buy them for Haylee.

How could you forget about MLP?!?! Actually, I almost bought myself one when I was shopping for Spangette's Christmas present. :fly: They are just too cute!

elpmis said:
You should do some sort of shenning like that.