toy suggestions thread

I was thinking it would be boring as fuck inside 5 minutes. it's just going off your eye movement. you aren't actually harnessing the force with your hand :fly:

Actually, it's using dry eeg sensors to monitor brain impulses. Has nothing to do with eye movement.

Besides, think of the DIY retro engineering projects you could do with the tech in that as a base.

In a nutshell, says Uncle Milton's Executive Vice President Frank Adler, The Force Trainer allows you to "move an object with the power of your mind." The Force Trainer utilizes an innovative headset that senses the brain waves generated when you concentrate, triggering a flow of air that moves a Training Sphere. The harder you concentrate, the better able you are to move and control the sphere. Guided by Jedi Master Yoda, trainees advance through 15 levels, from Padawan rank to Jedi Master.

"This is your chance to actually replicate what it's like to use the force," says Adler. "It will only activate if you're concentrating."

(Note to concerned moms and dads: The headset uses Electroencephalography (EEG), a widely used, safe and noninvasive technology.)

Actually, it's using dry eeg sensors to monitor brain impulses. Has nothing to do with eye movement.

Besides, think of the DIY retro engineering projects you could do with the tech in that as a base.

I thought to some degree it picked up on the motions the sides of your head makes when you move your eyes but I was mistaken it seems

Lilly's getting dolls that are size appropriate for all of the clothes she's outgrowing faster than she can wear them.

Dunno if anyone has gotten this email:

This result shows 468 toy results that are free shipping.
[ame="http://www.amazon.com/gp/holidaytoylist/ref=pe_66590_13452210_pe_ht4"]Amazon.com's Holiday Toy List: This year's hottest Toys & Games, Sport & Outdoors, Video Games, and More@@AMEPARAM@@http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/51sI7FGpkYL.@@AMEPARAM@@51sI7FGpkYL[/ame]

If you go beyond toys though, you'll find a TON of shit that is free shipping and discounted. I've done Amazon for two years and it's soo perfect! The stuff arrives quickly and free shipping/discounts make anyone happy. Plus, who the fuck wants to go out and shop during the holidays. Well, at least around here - it's effing nuts.

Amazon is pretty faggoty. Free shipping for a lot of things. But if you want a toothbrush shipped to Hawaii, $2148974609823487 shipping! GREEEEAT DEALZ!

All I know is my kids don't need anymore toys.

That being said, we are finishing out the sandbox and getting them a bunch of sand toys.

Then each kid will get a couple new books, an outfit or shirt or something, and one toy that they've asked for. Haylee is getting a Barbie, and the boys I don't know, cause Ky changes his mind daily and Ian isn't old enough to know to ask for a toy.

Also, I refuse to buy toys that take batteries, I'm always out of batteries.

My one niece and nephew I need to buy for are getting books as well.

kids certainly have too many toys.

it's HI, what did you expect? it's not like they can throw it on a slow truck cross country :p

No. The typical issue is that there are a lot of vendors who have shipping arrangements through UPS or Fedex. So if I want something, I always get it in two days and pay a fortune. UPS Ground, which is an obvious misnomer, has service to Hawaii but most vendors don't offer that because it's not included in their "good deal shipping" arrangements with whatever carrier.

USPS is still the best mail carrier for Hawaii. Fast and cheap.

No. The typical issue is that there are a lot of vendors who have shipping arrangements through UPS or Fedex. So if I want something, I always get it in two days and pay a fortune. UPS Ground, which is an obvious misnomer,

:confused:

It IS usually sent by truck, with HI (and maybe Alaska) being the obvious exception.