Towing with a Honda Fit

Where would a good place be to rent a pickup? I didn't see an option for that on expedia, say.

Where would a good place be to rent a pickup? I didn't see an option for that on expedia, say.

Did you read my replies at all? I mean, come on dude.

Any place that rents cars .. rent pickups. Enterprise is by far the cheapest imo .. and they usually have specials and online coupons. Don't rent from an airport location though .. they are the priciest locations of any rental place.

Don't rent a truck from Home depot or Lowes .. unless you are gonna have it back in an hour. Or your wallet will be screaming RAPE.

Did you read my replies at all? I mean, come on dude.

Any place that rents cars .. rent pickups. Enterprise is by far the cheapest imo .. and they usually have specials and online coupons. Don't rent from an airport location though .. they are the priciest locations of any rental place.

Don't rent a truck from Home depot or Lowes .. unless you are gonna have it back in an hour. Or your wallet will be screaming RAPE.

Well the reason I asked is because you have to pick up Pickups at certain locations (mainly not at airports), so I didn't see them first. :heart:

Chim is getting frustrated with all of the choices so we are probably just going with the reserved full size cargo van (which was only $80 more than the pickup). This way we can take more furniture as well as the bike in "security". The sides will help keep things security when we leave the truck on the streets of Chicago overnight visiting a friend.